The November webinar will discuss assessment ideas. It is on November 5th at 3 pm EST. , 2 pm CST, 1pm MST, and noon PST. Check back for the description and sign up link.
Assessment is an integral part of instruction, as it determines whether or not learning goals are being met and makes us ask, “Are students learning what they are supposed to be learning?” Learn how to use the StatPREP Little Apps to make meaningful assessments during this month’s webinar!
To register click here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_A3ufz0xPSF2OTzqhG3UBhA
- Trying a new data set in your class, but need some help getting everything organized?
- A lesson or activity from the workshops you want to implement, but don’t remember the details?
- Wondering how the parts of statistics fit together?
- Need a bit of help with R or Markdown or deploying data or documents to the web?
- Just want to talk things out?
Help is on the way!
As part of our ongoing outreach with statistics instructors, StatPREP.org offers free consulting sessions. You can sign up for one on the 2nd Tuesday or 3rd Friday of each month.
Sign up ON THIS CALENDAR for a 30 minute session or two sessions back to back. (You may need to page forward through the weeks to find the next available date.)
We’ll meet via web conference, at https://appear.in/mosaic-web. All you need is a browser on a computer with microphone (and at your option) camera.
Tuesday Oct 8
Friday Oct 18
Tuesday Nov 12
Friday Nov 15
Tuesday Dec 10
Friday Dec 20
Tuesday Jan 14
Friday Jan 17
We welcome both veterans of our summer workshops and statistics instructors who are new to StatPREP.org. Your friendly consultant for these first sessions will be Danny Kaplan.