Consulting days start in October!
- Trying a new data set in your class, but need some help getting everything organized?
- A lesson or activity from the workshops you want to implement, but don’t remember the details?
- Wondering how the parts of statistics fit together?
- Need a bit of help with R or Markdown or deploying data or documents to the web?
- Just want to talk things out?
Help is on the way!
As part of our ongoing outreach with statistics instructors, StatPREP.org offers free consulting sessions. You can sign up for one on the 2nd Tuesday or 3rd Friday of each month.
Sign up ON THIS CALENDAR for a 30 minute session or two sessions back to back. (You may need to page forward through the weeks to find the next available date.)
We’ll meet via web conference, at https://appear.in/mosaic-web. All you need is a browser on a computer with microphone (and at your option) camera.
Tuesday Oct 8
Friday Oct 18
Tuesday Nov 12
Friday Nov 15
Tuesday Dec 10
Friday Dec 20
Tuesday Jan 14
Friday Jan 17
We welcome both veterans of our summer workshops and statistics instructors who are new to StatPREP.org. Your friendly consultant for these first sessions will be Danny Kaplan.